Active pest management is a very important part of maintaining your Perth home. Left untreated or not maintained correctly could be a costly mistake. In our industry prevention and regular maintenance is the best course of action. An annual inspection is all that is needed to reduce the risk. Therefore giving you peace of mind. We are an owner operated pest control business and we have serviced many happy clients over the years.
Why Choose Active Pest Management
- We are locally owned running a customer-focused business. Ensuring customer satisfaction is our most important priority.
- Professionally accredited licensed and Fully insured pest control technicians
- Understand the local environment and more importantly, we know what works. To keep your home or office safe.
- Honest, reliable and most importantly on time or you will receive a phone call.
- Will leave your property clean and tidy.
- We always use the
lattestindustry techiquesto preserve the enviromentwhen we can.
Benefits of effective pest control
So quality Pest control will keep your Perth home or business free from many different pests, bugs or rodents. Ensuring you treat the problem quickly is a must. Because this will ensure the issue doesn’t escalate or cause further property damage to your building or more importantly your health.
Switching seasons can cause an infestation of pests
As an example in the Perth hills for many years. With the first rains, there was a large infestation of millipedes. Although not damaging to your home. A pest within your home when you have large numbers crawling over your floor at the same time can be very annoying.
Some pests can cause damage if not treated
Some pests can cause a lot of property damage. They also have the potential to cost you a lot of money. Therefore getting a simple yearly pest inspection could prevent a lot of damage when